This is a pin badge inquiry from a local organization in the United States. The customer had a combined Masonic badge made a few years ago, however, due to the collapse of the previous supplier, they were no longer able to make it for him. The customer provided photos, dimensions, and videos from all directions and wanted SICpin to reproduce the medal badge.
Because of the limited budget, the customer hopes that SICpin will formulate a plan based on cost savings and quality assurance.
1. The Badge Solution recommendation
Since the customer has little graphic design ability and does not have a design team, we could only complete the graphic artwork through the photos and videos given by him.
Judging from the photos, this is a 5-piece combination pin badge, and the character in the middle piece and the five-pointed star in the lower piece are 3D. In order to ensure the beauty and functionality of this pin badge and meet the budget needs, we proposed the following solution:
- Changed from a 5-piece combination to a 3-piece combination, which not only ensures functionality but also saves costs.
- Changed the 3D effect to 2D to save mold costs. The five-pointed star in the bottom piece is inlaid with dark green rhinestones in the middle to enhance the beauty.
- Used safety needles on the back, which does not increase the cost and ensures practicality.
After detailed communication with the customer, he still wanted to retain the 3D effect.
（Another related client case: Soft Enamel Pin Project from UAE ）
2. The cooperation process
- After confirming the scheme, we drew according to the customer’s photos. After many revisions and communication, the customer finally approved the artwork;
- We used dark green rhinestones that are very suitable for the design;
- In order to help the customer know where his pin was, we took pictures of the production progress in the four steps of mold completion, die-casting, enamel filling, and completion and sent them by email;
- It took 14 days from confirming the production artwork to completing the mass production. The customer witnessed how his design was transformed into the actual product step by step. He was very grateful for our cooperation and support for his order.
（Another related client case: Fantasy Pin Project from USA ）
3. Custom Combination Pin Badge Production Process
The production includes 4 processes, mold engraving, die casting, enamel filling, and finishing the product.
（Another related product guide: A FAQ Guide for Manufacturing and Selling of Enamel Pins ）
4. Custom Combination Pin Badge FAQs
Here are some common faqs during the customization of the Combination Pin Badge:
Q: I only have photos, can you help me reproduce the actual badge? Is there a fee?
A: We have an experienced design team that focuses on the graphic design of metal crafts. Taking into account various factors such as understanding customer needs, highlighting themes, and enriching details, we provide free design schemes and can make unlimited revisions to the design details as requested. If you would like to reproduce the badges, you must ensure the ownership or rights to use the badge design that belongs to you. We will not infringe or piracy.
Q: What other combination badges can you make?
A: In addition to the hang pins in this case, we can also do pin-on-pin, rotating/spinning pins, hinge pin badges, slider pins, etc. If you need more information, please contact us.
Q: What parameters do I need to provide to get a quote?
A: There are many factors that influence the price. In order to obtain an accurate quotation, it is recommended to confirm the size, plating, color, quantity, accessories, process etc. after the artwork is completed. If you do not understand certain parameters well, we will assist you and give specific advice.
Q: Due to the time difference, what should we do if we urgently need to confirm the order?
A: Due to the time difference, Party A and Party B have different working hours. If there is an urgent order, it is recommended to inform the degree of urgency. Please don’t worry, our sales staff will agree on a good time and communicate quickly according to Party A’s time requirements.
Q: Do you do a thorough quality inspection on every pin order I place?
A: We will conduct a full inspection of each process, and repair it immediately if any defects are found. Before shipment, professional QC will also inspect strictly to ensure that the finished products sent to customers fully meet the quality standards.
Q: What shipping methods do you support?
A: For lightweight packages, we usually use FedEx, UPS, and DHL Express, 3-8 days of transit, which not only guarantees delivery time but also reduces a lot of troubles for customers by door-to-door express.
（All the FAQs About SICpin Products: SICpin Product FAQs ）
5. Our customer feedback
After 20 days, the customer received the badge, he was very satisfied with the details and quality of our replica and expressed that he would enter into a long-term cooperation.
In subsequent cooperation with him, we have completed many projects including badges, double-sided coins, and medals. He is always speaking highly of our service and quality.
（Another related client case: Swimming Medal Events from the UK ）
Why can we be favored by customers and achieve long-term cooperation?
- We have a fast response and fast delivery team. From business communication and order production, to express delivery, timely communication and rapid response can be achieved.
- We do our best to meet the needs of our customers. Whether it is budget, design, or product functionality, we can always come up with very constructive solutions.
- We have very rich experience in customer cooperation, think about what customers think, reduce communication costs, and highlight the professionalism and advantages of our team.
- In terms of quality, we have always been adhering to the meticulous craftsman spirit. At each product step, a full inspection has to be done to ensure high-quality finished products before leaving our factory.
- Wide experience in hardware export helps customers choose the most reasonable transportation method, save transportation costs, and reduce unnecessary troubles.
As an experienced lapel pin manufacturer, whether it is hardware equipment, service concept, staffing, or quick response, we are very confident in providing customers with a full range of services, that greatly exceed customer expectations.
SICpin has a workshop area of 2300 square meters, 42 employees, and 26 sets of production equipment. We always maintain technological innovation in the enamel pin manufacturing industry and guarantee product quality with advanced equipment and strict management concepts.
At least 500,000 pins are produced monthly, involving corporate groups, political events, sports, fashion culture, product accessories, art design, and other fields. We maintain in-depth cooperation with customers in more than 40 countries and regions.