This is a new order from a customer in the Arab State. This customer has been cooperating with us since 2017, and entrusts us with the National Day badge project every year. We have long since transformed from a close cooperative relationship to a relationship of friends. The difference from the previous badges is that the previous size was between 30-50mm, the badges made this time are much larger than before, up to 150mm. It is an architectural design, and the customer said it’s an art, not for commercial purpose, may be used as a gift for some special people at Christmas dinner party.
On November 10th, the customer sent us messages on Whatsapp, mainly highlighting the following points:
- The quantity is very small, only have 5 pieces, could we do it?
- Soft enamel, black metal
- It must be in her hands on December 1st
- The border line needs to be thin
The info conveyed to us by the customer’s design:
- Large size, the shape is easy to deform
- The enamel area is small, easy to make mistakes
- The lines are thin and easy to break during die casting
- The background area is large, which probably causes uneven textures on it.
- There are two gray tones that are very close, which require high color-mixing accuracy.
The customer used a PDF file format, with colors indicated. However, some of the lines were too thin for what production could do, so we arranged for tracing first.
1. Solution recommendation
After arranging for the tracing, we replied to the key points on WhatsApp:
- No MOQ, 5 pcs can be done.
- Already arranged for artwork drawing.
- It takes about 1 day to confirm the drawings and other details, and 5-7 days for express delivery to Oman. Excluding workers’ rest time on weekends, it means that the actual production time is only about 11 days.
- After confirming the delivery date with our production director, we can meet the schedule.
- During the production process, we will take the initiative to send production updates to reassure customers.
She is as always grateful for our speed of communication and response, and we also understand our customers’ dual requirements for quality and delivery. The price was confirmed quickly, and the production vector drawing was sent for approval half a day later.
2. The cooperation process
Large-sized products require workers to be very careful:
- During the mold engraving, it is necessary to carefully check whether there are missing or redundant lines to ensure the integrity of the enamel room.
- During the die-casting, it is necessary to carefully check whether the lines are broken and the flatness of the overall product to avoid bending of the metal plate.
- During the enameling, there are two similar grays, which require precise color mixing. Besides, the coloring area is small, so the workers are required to fill carefully to make sure the enamel is even, and no color mess occurs.
3. The photos of production process
4. Frequently Asked Questions During Cooperation
Q: What’s your MOQ?
A: No MOQ, no matter how many pieces you need, they all deserve our best sincere service.
Q: How do you deal with urgent orders?
A: We support rush orders. We usually handle urgent orders by working overtime, adding people, adding machines, etc., and will meet customers’ schedule.
Q: What parameters do I need to provide to get a quote?
A: There are many factors that influence the price. In order to obtain an accurate quotation, it is recommended to confirm the size, plating, color, quantity, accessories, process etc. after the artwork is completed. If you do not understand certain parameters well, we will assist you and give specific advice.
Q: What plating options do you have?
A: Gold, nickel, black nickel, silver, rose gold, antique, dyed, etc., are very widely used in hardware medals. For some competitive events, we suggest using gold, silver and copper to distinguish the 1.2.3 rankings. Of course, antique finish is popular to pursue a retro style, such as antique gold, antique silver, antique copper, etc.
Q: Do you do a thorough quality inspection on every badge order I place?
A: We will conduct a full inspection of each process, and repair it immediately if any defects are found. Before shipment, professional QC will also inspect strictly to ensure that the finished products sent to customers fully meet the quality standards.
Q: What shipping methods do you support?
A: For lightweight packages, we usually use FedEx, UPS, and DHL Express, 3-8 days of transit, which not only guarantees the delivery time but also reduces a lot of troubles for customers by door-to-door express. In some countries and regions, we also support door-to-door, double-clearance, and tax-free express delivery. If enough time is reserved for the event, we also support sea shipping for heavier medal cargo to reduce the customer’s budget.
（All the FAQs About SICpin Products: SICpin Product FAQs ）
5. The customer feedback
The customer needed to receive the product on December 1st, and we plan to ship it out on the 25th. In order to reserve more time for express delivery, we have accelerated the expected speed and shipped the goods after quality inspection on November 23. The customer originally ordered 5 pieces, we sent 2 extra spare parts.
She was very excited and happy after receiving the badge on November 30th! We also feel very happy, everything is worth it!
Why can we be favored by customers and reach long-term cooperation?
- Whether the order quantity is 1 piece or 1 million pieces, we always serve our customers with the best service condition. Over time, our customers put a lot of trust in us.
- We have a fast response and fast delivery team. From business communication and order production, to express delivery, timely communication and rapid response can be achieved.
- The cooperation of the whole production line is highly efficient and not dragged. From artwork details to items finished, our colleagues coordinate very well.
- In terms of quality, we have always been adhering to the meticulous craftsman spirit. At each product step, a full inspection has to be done to ensure high-quality finished products before leaving our factory.
As an experienced badge manufacturer, whether it is hardware equipment, service concept, staffing, or quick response, we are very confident in providing customers with a full range of services, that greatly exceed customer expectations.
SICpin has a workshop area of 2300 square meters, 42 employees, and 26 sets of production equipment. We always maintain technological innovation in the metal manufacturing industry and guarantee product quality with advanced equipment and strict management concepts.
At least 30,000 medals are produced and exported per month, involving marathons, Ball games, Dance, Martial arts, Bodybuilding, Swimming, and other fields. We maintain in-depth cooperation with customers in more than 40 countries and regions.